Delhi to Agra Tour By Taxi
Charbhuja Travel offers a wide range of tourist vehicle, you can choose one for your travel to India. We offer comfortable taxis perfect for Indian roads at reasonable prices. The cars provided by us include Tata Indigo, Toyota Etios, Maruti Dezire, Toyota Innova, Mahindra Xylo etc. We also provide more options in the cars that are easily available on demand as per the need of our customers.
Agra is the popular city of India popular around the world for its monuments. Taj Mahal is one of the seven wonders of the World situated in Agra city. It is a living monument, that silently whispers the love of Emperor Shah Jahan for his wife Mumtaz Mahal.
Taj Mahal is situated on the bank of river Yamuna in the historical city Agra. Its architectural beauty is cannot be described at the dawn and sunset. Taj seems to glow in the light of the full moon. The people around the world is divided into the two parts who have seen the Taj Mahal and who have not. We provide the same day Taj tour and attractive packages for Taj.
- Pick up from the New Delhi Airport or from your hotel and drive straight to Agra. This journey takes approx 4 hours, it is recommended to start it the early morning.
- Start your Delhi to Agra tour by car with the historic city Agra with a visit to impressive red sandstone Agra Fort built by Akbar. Akbar was the most illustrious ruler of the Mughal Dynasty in 1565 A.D. He was subsequently embellished with beautiful palaces, gardens, mosque by his successors.
- In the afternoon, we visit the Taj Mahal white marble mausoleum built by Emperor Shah Jahan in the memory of his beloved wife. This building is made by 20000 workers from neighboring Islamic countries and it took 22 years to finish this exquisite white monument.
- By the late afternoon we start our drive back to Delhi. On arrival at Delhi in the late evening we will drop to the International Airport of New Delhi to board the next flight back to your home or your Delhi hotel. We hope that you will enjoy this trip with a bunch of sweet memories.
Important Note: Taj Mahal is closed on Friday.
Activities Involved during Delhi to Agra tour by taxi:-
- Lunch at a good restaurant.
- Visit Taj Mahal and Agra Red Fort.
Plan your Delhi to Agra tour today it will be a historical as well as fun! We can also book a Delhi Sightseeing cab with us.