Jaipur to Nepal Tour
Duration of the Tour: -3 Nights 4 Days
Destinations Covered: - Delhi - Nepal - Delhi
On arrival at Kathmandu the capital of Nepal you will be transferred to Hotel. This valley is a political and cultural heart of the kingdom. Patan and Kathmandu make urban sprawl. After checking into the hotel you will proceed towards the local sightseeing of the city.
The sightseeing includes the Pashupati Temple, which is dedicated to Pashupatinath. The temple is located on the bank of Bagmati River (5 km northeast) of Kathmandu Valley. It is one of the sacred temples of the Hindu faith.
"Book Your Jaipur To Nepal Tour Packages Now With Best Offers"
The temple serves as the seat of national deity, Lord Pashupatinath. This temple is complex is on UNESCO World Heritage Sites’ list since 1979. This Hindu temple is a sprawling collection of temples, ashrams, images and inscriptions raised over the centuries along the banks of the Bagmati river.
The evening is free to do whatever you want. Overnight stay at the Kathmandu.
Highlights of Jaipur to Nepal tour
- 02 nights stay and breakfast in Kathmandu.
- 02 nights stay and breakfast in Pokhara.
- 02 International airport transfer via non-a/c vehicle exclusively.
- Sightseeing will be according to the itinerary in Kathmandu and Pokhara via a non-a/c vehicle.
- Transportation Kathmandu/ Pokhara/ Kathmandu via a non-a/c vehicle exclusive